Ashwagandha, known as Indian ginseng (Ashwagandha), also known as winter cherry, hypnotic nightshade. Although its scientific name is "Ashwagandha", it is actually an authentic medicinal material native to India and can be seen everywhere. Ashwagandha is recognized for its significant antioxidant capacity and immune-boosting properties. Additionally, ashwagandha has been used to induce sleep. However, the use of this medication should be under the supervision of a physician due to possible interactions with certain types of medications.
Ashwagandha contains alkaloids, steroidal lactones, ashwagandhalide and iron, it has a lot of benefits listed below:
- Alkaloids have the functions of calming pain and lowering blood pressure.
- Ashwagandha has anti-inflammatory effects and can inhibit the growth of cancer cells.
- It can also be used for chronic Inflammation such as lupus and rheumatoid arthritis, reduce leucorrhea, improve sexual function, etc., and help the recovery of chronic diseases.
- The application in Indian medicine is like ginseng in Chinese herbal medicine. It can improve vitality. In Indian herbal medicine treatment, it is mainly used to nourish and strengthen the body, especially to restore energy when overworked or mentally fatigued, significantly affecting chronic fatigue syndrome.
- Ashwagandha is also recognized for its significant antioxidant and immune-boosting properties.
Ashwagandha Ayurvedic Extract
According to scientists' research, Ashwagandha extract has the same multiple effects as the ginseng in our country, such as strengthening, stimulating and improving human immunity.
Ashwagandha extract can be processed into a drug for treating male erectile dysfunction after being compatible with other plants with aphrodisiac effects (such as maca, turner grass, guarana fruit, kava root and Chinese epimedium, etc.). It is known that there are at least dozens of "natural Viagra" products on the US market, most of which contain ashwagandha extract exported from India, and they all sell well in the market.
Interestingly, according to recent findings by American researchers, Ashwagandha also has an excellent sedative effect. Many American adults have difficulty falling asleep at night due to excessive mental stress. Now the natural sleeping products (sleep aid products) produced by American manufacturers all use ashwagandha extract as the main ingredient, and add valerian root, daisy and other medicinal plants with sedative properties.
Ashwagandha extract needs to be stored in a plastic bag. If it is a capsule, please screw the cap tightly. The sealed ashwagandha extract powder or encapsulated capsules should be placed in a cool, dry place away from light. This product is very easy to absorb moisture. If you find that the ashwagandha extract has small lumps and particles, you can continue using it. If there are more, it has expired and is useless.
When you subscribe to the blog, we will send you an e-mail when there are new updates on the site so you wouldn't miss them.